Hansker i Nitril - Størrelse M
Brewing gloves belong to the basic equipment of both commercial and home brewers. These comfortable, chemical resistant AlphaTec® gloves are designed for optimal results in wet or dry conditions, where chemical resistance is essential.
- Reduce the risk of burns and scalds.
- No direct contact with harmful sanitizers, acids and caustic chemicals.
- Can be disinfected to help keep the material sanitized.
- Covering to the top of the elbow; safe for reaching in deep buckets.
- Extremely comfortable.
- Completely food-safe; complies with FDA regulations regarding food handling.
- Industrial-grade, while maintaining great feel and dexterity.
- Reusable due to unparalleled abrasion resistance.
- Sturdy nitrile rubber.
Find the right glove size
Gloves are available in sizes Medium (8), Large (9) and Extra Large (10). Correct sizing is essential for optimal glove comfort and safety. To determine your size, measure the circumference of your hand at the knuckles (exclude your thumb) using a piece of string or measuring tape. The measured circumference determines the glove size, if the circumference is between two sizes, choose the nearest size:
Size 8 (Medium) = 203 mm
Size 9 (Large) = 229 mm
Size 10 (Extra Large) = 254 mm