How to Brew (J.Palmer) - 4th Edition
How To Brew. Everything You Need to Know to Brew Great Beer Every Time
Author: John J. Palmer
Publisher: Brewers Association
Fully revised and updated! ‘How to Brew’ is the definitive guide to making quality beers at home. Whether you want simple, infallible instructions for making your first beer, or you’re a seasoned homebrewer working with all-grain batches, this book has something for you.
This fourth edition contains:
- five new chapters covering malting, brewing strong beers, fruit beers and sour beers; and adjusting water for style
- more emphasis on the ‘top five priorities’
- additional information on using beer kits
- a thorough revision of chapters on mashing and lautering
- more detailed info on the brew-in-a-bag method
- expanded and updated charts, graphs, equations and visuals
- and much more!